4.01.2008

up and about

Life is like a roulette. A game full of risks, of possibilities and never ending mysteries. The time the dice starts rolling, you become powerless. Making you wait for its final turn, wanting it to stop and give its verdict --- proving to us that one can never be too sure or too doubtful of a certain thing unless it has happened the way it was meant to happen.
---

Life is never meant to be fair. Until now, I ask myself why am I so blessed, that sometimes I think I don't even deserve what I've got. Don't get me wrong, I am and forever will be thankful to Him for all that He has done for me. But as I think about how other people survive without adequate food, water, shelther, clothes --- it makes me sad and helpless. No matter how much I wanted to help them I know I can't. All I can do is to pray for them and do a good deed to every person I can give help to. In that way, at least I know some people are being comforted even in my own little gestures.

I have always dreamt about building my own charity/orphanage. Ever since I was exposed to that idea, it never escaped my mind. I was set to pursue it whatever it takes. I want to be good enough so that I will not feel empty amongst these blessings. Someday I'd fulfill that duty and bring hope to many.

---

Partaking in different aspects of life it makes me feel vulnerable to the obsolete idea of change. I just think it already is a part of man's habitual persona and it doesn't necessitate the need to be so defensive when we submit ourselves to it. Change is good. Well, as long as it doesn't veer one away from being humane and being real.

---

love=accept:

**see here --> to love is to give. to give is to share. to share is to impart. to impart is to accept. to accept is to love.{ hahaha! forgive my foolishness ;) }


No comments: