4.15.2008

.a split second hiatus.

Everyone needs some time alone --- to think of the unseen, to embrace what is left of them, to cry hard enough to make themselves feel better, to laugh like there is no tomorrow and to hope, that one day, all of what they have been through, hell and back, would finally meet its closure.

Finding a way out of this desolation, we thrive on the useless gambles we have risked for but knowing that, we have paid our dues respectively. We all are living proofs that man is capable of doing anything for their satisfaction even the most unexpected ones.

Cruising through our own survival, we dare to let loose. And in the process, we tend to find meaning in everything, in anything.


I have always embraced serenity, solace. I feel that to know yourself more and understand your life’s purpose you must, in your own way pursue that undying desire to learn and accept what you have and those, that you cannot change.


I must. I must. I must. I try, as much as possible to reflect and just let things sink in, because if I don’t, I mess myself up. And well, I’d turn into this uncontrollable weirdo. So, I really put importance into having my own space and not let anyone steal it away from me. For what reason? I don’t know. Really.



Probably, zoning out is what I do best. Hahaha. I like to be alone and think then reflect. Reflect and think. It’s the best meditation one could ever have. It is uplifting and at the same time relaxing.
..

And so, to end this non-sense brouhaha, I’d just like to add this short excerpt that I got somewhere, which now repeats itself like a mantra in my head:
sometimes we learn more in silence. Being alone can be a good thing, so don’t be afraid to find comfort in solace. ~bonne nuit! =)


No comments: