4.01.2008

1

The Flight of the Warrior

The sea waves lashes through my skin
Sending eccentric sensations to my naked soul
When the night flickers its whispers unseen
As the stars float away to never ending pole

I am alone again in the cold night
Waiting for answers for this troubled mind
Hiding in shadows away from light
Wanting to leave everything behind

No where to go, no place to seek
Everyone left me barely hanging from life
I am bleeding and getting weak
In this enigma destined to become rife

My heart feels cold and empty
It is getting dark here
Everything is becoming blurry
As I hold back this single drop of tear

My journey is finished
I am no longer needed
The secrets have been unleashed
I hope my purpose is heeded

I can now drop my sword
Into the ground I have loved
My life is all I can afford
All this I give for the people I have served

No comments: