4.12.2008

FL.

Forbidden Love

1:20 a.m.

9/16/05

Strip me down to the very last of my identity

Let me share my fidelity

I am a stranger to your territory

Lead me to your sanctuary

Your stare devours me

And takes me to the sinned sea

Where we shared our forbidden love away

Spent everything there, whatever our bodies say

I am here in front of you, all yours

Let me taste your unwavering lore

Fill the emptiness inside ---

Stay here forever by my side

Without you, my life is nothing

You’re not with me, but I will be waiting. . .

Your voice, is the sweetest sound of all

I feel it no matter how far you call

Love, you’re the only one I wish for

The truth in my life and my all

I would never set you free

I won’t; because only you made space for me

No one else did

You’re the one I truly need

But somewhere beneath the sea’s silence

Lies a certain pertinence

An unbreakable vow you made

That surely can not fade

Sooner or later you will leave

Just like everybody else I believed

It cuts through me with this searing pain

And left me in this torturous vain

It’s time for me to let go

I have no choice but let you, so ---

In this last verse, in our love’s chapter

Remember that my love for you will never falter

But in this forbidden love we shared

Is the best thing I ever bared. . .

No comments: