4.15.2008

.another day.

“You see, love does make the world go round. It’s like a circle --- a chain.”

I love my life now. More than anything else because of this thing called faith and love. I’m not being mushy about these things, however, sometimes when your personal history (read the zahir) gets in the way; you feel that you need to do something different not that radical but something incongruent to what you’re used to doing. Faith has been my rock and my strength ever since. I know it’s really hard to build your faith around those whom you believe in, especially the “Supreme Being” above. Though it takes constant communication and a deeper understanding to it, you will eventually be discovering what you’ve been looking for.

Then, there comes the thing called love. Personally, I think it as a degree. You measure it accordingly.

For me, love is something you hold on to when you find that strength and belief to something that has been indispensable in your life. It may be a thing, a sport, a passion, a person, or even the unknown which keeps that certain mystery to life. But when one finds the courage to fight for it, it is only then that you can call it true love. When you have that faith for that love, you will be able to find true happiness, a life full of love, one that is guided by a faith that is unwavering, a belief that is everlasting and a strength that is made for building trust, passion, and respect for making it the best thing that one could ever feel in a lifetime.

9.43

05/16/06

No comments: