11.06.2008

stained glass.

Stained Glass.

For hours I’ve been withstanding
The cold fury of the night
As I stand here outside
Your door,
Waiting for you to finally
Say something…


I pictured this on my mind
Hundreds of times
Can you hear my heart?
Beating…
Anticipating…

Tonight my skin will be tested
The heat from my chest,
Coldness of the wind,
My hand,
It can barely move
But shaking…

I see your face and find
Myself…
Coming back without
Hesitation…
Your eyes strike like
A raging storm…
Sending me to euphoria…

Those words I long
To hear,
Begging you, for
This one last chance,
.............this last chance…


I look at you
Look into my eyes
Undressing my soul
Filling my heart
I asked you what you see
“The other half of me…”

-aris, ca, christine, patti-
November 5, 2006

2 comments:

aris paragas said...

astig tong isang toh.. tinapos ni christine..=P hehehe!

Jo-Anne Patricia said...

ahaha.. oo nga eh.. :D