11.16.2008

The Lover's Vow.

Your lips are the
............Perfect antidote –
They burn like fire;
They numb like ice;
............It is such a tease,
A sure lure
............To temptation…

Your brown eyes
.............Expressive as this poem
.............Deep as the sea
.............Vast as the universe
They drown me with
.............Its stare
Another fascination
.............I couldn’t bear

You make me high
And I couldn’t figure out why,
Your breath sends me
..............Into abyss,
All with just one kiss

You make my heart
...............Stop beating
You make me
...............Forget breathing
But under your embrace
...............I will live forever
For as long as
...............We are together

Maybe it’s time for me
...............To confess,
That in you,
I had found
................The ONE
That it is you
To whom,
I see myself,
................Forever with…

Every waking hour
................I think of you
Bringing light over
................Years of sorrow
God knows I have
.................Paid my dues
So let me be,
.................This time,
.................Whom you choose


I cry my heart out loud
I LOVE YOU, without a doubt;
Like a shooting star
That’s so very far,
I’ll keep on wishing
To wait in vain,
...................I’d be willing.

Yet, in fact, I have
....................Been waiting
Patiently as I may
Then,
.....................“I LOVE YOU TOO,”
..................... I heard you say.
“Let us start forever,
............ Today…”


by:
Patti Cabrera
&
Christine Gozon

11/11/08

No comments: