11.24.2008

severed.

…Was it you?


The perfect silhouette
That dazzled me ever
So wonderfully

And under the magnificence
Of your presence,




..............................I am alive.


Curled up
Between these sheets
of unfamiliar atonement,




............................To your voice that resounds,
............................Over and over,
............................Gravitating towards
............................Our past,

...........................................of you and me.


I was lost.


…is it still the same?

The instances of hope to infinity
Where I once gave in
To my deepest desires


..........And on that promised day
..........You said you’re coming home...

...............I waited,


but you never did.


shattered into a million pieces …

Funny isn’t it?


...........Now it does not fail
...........to humor my sanity.
...........Strangers we have become.
...........Cold as we entwine.

yes, I learned to wait



and love...


........................and die...


by:
patty cabrera
&
c.a. guanco

No comments: