10.22.2008

tres.

bored. bored. bored..

***

que sera, sera.


as i lie awake
in your arms
tears start to
form in my eyes;

with a heavy heart,
i tried to subdue it.

i never imagined
we would come to this..

and as i was on the verge of
breaking down

i turned away..

so you couldn't see..
so you couldn't feel..

so i could spare you
the guilt,

the pain,
this has caused me.

i tried to hold back ---
but this is beyond
what i could contain
this is too much.



too much.




muffled cries
i tried to stifle,
until i could no longer see.

still couldn't believe
you'd leave me.


you killed me with love
but now you let me live in death

you impassioned with such intensity
but now you kiss me
with such cold caresses

you held me enthusiastically
but now you touch me infinitesimally..


you left me hanging,



...for nothing.







my heart still aches for you;



but love,







where do i go now?



No comments: