11.09.2009

break of dawn.

Been away from the sounds and sights,
Too long, that I was worn out
By the non-sense arguments,
That didn’t play their part so well.

As I undress myself,
I found that I was
Being pushed to the limits.
Hard enough, to keep me astray
From the madness I was about to create.

I was stunned by the sting it caused,
Thwarted, yet still undaunted,
I let the uncertainty wash over me.
There’s not much hope left;
But I’ll take it.


This heartbeat, it slows, it listens.
Wanting liberation;
Fighting abomination.
In silence, it pleads,
In nothingness, it stays still.

I feel the longing
To break the words,
That tarnishes my beliefs.
In pursuit of liberty,
And justice.

As I unlock myself,
From the false and rigid ideas,
Which imprisoned me
From the truth,
I didn’t know about,
‘Till now.


Suited for controversy,
Armed for battle,
I gamble a foot forward;
For tonight,

I am free,
once more.

No comments: