1.05.2010

kismet II.

I have long witnessed the tenacity
Of your will, to which you’ve
Laid upon the ground you believe in.


I have seen you fight,
With the boldness of the words
You prefer to speak of.



I have dealt with the fury
Of your anger; but with such subtleness
You redeem yourself.



With these, I speak of what my eyes
See in you. I have long hoped for it
To measure down, with what I have to offer.
It wasn’t easy being your girl. But I did stay,
And I will, always.




I was never brave enough
To do the things I wanted to;
I was afraid of the callous providences ---
Hoping that it could save me,
From the perils of the strange and unfamiliar.




I am that soul, awaiting for miracles
To conjure somewhere, within my reach.
But you, you made me realize what it
Really means to be free.



I have done things I never thought I would,
And maybe, those were my
Escape, from years of longing and imprisonment.
But I am slowly chasing my own tail now and clinging dearly to it.


And I will live.
Just as you would like me to.
From all of the unwanted mayhem;
I surrender everything to you.




Love, know that, It, was for you. (figure it out)
I do not know how or why.
Maybe, I just did.






Forever yours, I will be.

No comments: