7.09.2009

off to nowhere.

Sometimes I feel like I am a stranger in my own territory. It is as if I cannot pull myself into just one piece; like I am everywhere. I am being beaten by my own choices. And I have got to admit, I am officially at war with myself. My head is spinning, over and over again, and I am bound to nowhere near. I wish I could just sky-rocket myself out and into the space.

Have you ever felt that need to just throw yourself at the mad crowd? And be like them; feel and be human in every way possible.

I feel that there is always a human need in search of one’s true identity.


We are in constant battle of life’s most mysterious clichés; and those stories that are predictable enough to showcase man’s nature in their truest form.

Can we just go back and repeat what was lost? If only we knew, we probably would be living in an almost surreal but perfect world. Wouldn’t we?



Oh well....

No comments: