7.05.2008

7th.

Other half: the dictator

Let the instigation begin

Upon checking your vitals
i realized -- this body needs a dictator
this pumping vessel sends compassion
flooding and overloading this system
hence making this citadel walls feeble
that a provoking word can reduce it to its downfall

how can i get this to stop?
we'll be beaten with this beating

better be a slave of the tyrant
and be the marionette
rather than to be the weak

So the ruler with the iron fist pleaded
all of you
hand me your strings, will you?

by: Aris Paragas
(a reply to "this armistice" by treos)

---
Other half: Panacea

Let the instigation begin.

Though I am the captain within these walls,
You were the one who inculculated all that I ever knew.
In light of your misleading, and ruling ---
I break away each time and
Tried to surpass this feat.

My instincts never failed.
It inveighed me to cut the tradition.
You hear what the screaming is all about.
You feel the rage pumping out;
Sending an unfamiliar route,
To search for the missing piece.

You tell what to do, but I act on it.
Control. When all the right things have left us ill-fated.
I suppose you get stranded in your own bitter realm;
And you get tired, but I keep on waiting.

They say, mind over matter; I
say, the heart is all that matters;
I tell you, it's my move to make
It's the one thing you can't fake

A panacea, for the untouchables.

No comments: